High Solids Water Base Ink
Miami Screen Print Supply is now housing the best water based ink in the industry. What is so good about this ink? This water base ink is an acrylic paste designed to print like a "simulated plastisol" which enables printers to use extremely high mesh counts without the fear of drying in. It is excellent for printing dark shades on light colored fabrics and bright prints on dark fabrics with excellent fastness, stretch and soft hand. It is printer friendly and certified for use by many of the big athletic companies such as; Nike, Adidas, Puma & Levi's!
This ink is also super Eco-Friendly, free from any known health hazards such as discharge, PVC, phthalate or heavy metals.
- Prints on cottons, blends, 100% poly & tri-blend fabrics.
- Print up to 355 mesh with no problem.
- It runs well in any shop environment
- Soft hand
- Excellent stretch compared to other waterbase products
- Easy to clean screens and squeegees
- Use Grey Under base for bleeding or difficult to print fabrics
- Excellent wash fastness
***Always test fabrics prior to production***
Tips for application, printing and curing:
- White is ready to use or it may used as an underbase and highlight white. Print using 125-160 mesh.
- Grey Base is an underbase designed to help stop dye migration.
- Always use waterbase mode on your automatic printer and it is important to flood after printing.
- Spray a mist of water onto the ink to help prevent drying in the screen.
- To lay down a higher deposit of ink, use a lower mesh count.
- Cure at 320° for 2 minutes (gas fired, forced air heat recommended)
- DO NOT STRETCH GARMENT WHILE HOT
- Use a water resistant, direct emulsion. Avoid using ink hardener as it may react with the ink resin.
- Clean up with water.
- Be sure to stir inks well prior to production and keep lids on containers at all times.
All recommendations and statements made are based to the best of our knowledge and should under no circumstance be held to without prior testing. Miami Screen Print Supply has no control over the conditions of use or storage of the product sold and samples given are without representation, warranty, expressed or implied, of fitness for any particular purpose or otherwise, and upon condition that the buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for its own purpose. This applies also where protective rights of third parties are involved. It does not release user from obligation to test suitability of the product for the intended purpose and application.