Ink removers are very useful for removing ink after the completion of printing. To use an ink remover, card out as much ink as possible. Spray a light mist on both sides of the screen. Use a screen scrubbing brush and brush the chemical into the ink with a circular motion. Rinse the screen from the bottom up. A pressure washer is best for optimum results. This is the most versatile product for T-Shirt printing because it is very water friendly.
- Versatile ink remover, cleans solvent based, UV cured and textile inks.
- Low foam and low odor and can be used for manual or automatic cleaning.
- Emulsifies for easy water rinsing and avoids formation of ghost images.
- Universal performance reduces the need for multiple ink removers.
- Can be re-applied after stencil removal to remove ghost images.